Sunday, April 20, 2008

Feedback From a Friend

3 April 2008 - It has been more than half a month since the last time I wrote my journal entry. I have been busy with work as well as assignments for my classes. In fact I am now in KL attending a four-day workshop at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA headquarters. It is very hard to juggle work, family, and study all at once but the experience makes me a better person. The knowledge which I gain while doing all the assignments is priceless and I would never trade it for anything in this world.

During the coffee break at the workshop I met with Harold Poong, another student for M.Ed TESL with UPM. I showed him my e-portfolio so he could give some feedback on its design and content. He commented on my content and he suggested that I remove two pages but transfer their contents to My Personal Details page. In fact the two pages he suggested to remove are the two new ones which I just added. But I think it is better that way. He also suggested that I use a table for the content of my personal details to make it look more “professional”. I made all the changes that night in my hotel room. Fortunately, the hotel provided a free internet service in each room. I still have to make some final touch ups but I don’t have much time before the due date is here.

I am also excited that I have some pictures added to My Photo Album page. Thanks to my husband who helped scan those pictures. Since I don’t have any pictures taken with any students, I decided to include just family photos.

1 comment:

Neeza Shahril said...

I can't view your photos because I only have your blog address. Why don't you put the photos in your blog Kak M?