Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Look, Old Joint

Very Attractive Decorative Batik

It is a great welcome to our café which opened yesterday after staying dormant for a few months. I have been working for more than a decade at this College but this is the first time I see our café being decently decorated. The new operator has put in a lot of effort to make the place look attractive and inviting. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he even put up big mirrors above the sink areas. That was never in existence before! So now we don’t have to worry about walking around with morsels of rice at the corner of our mouth or having a tiny piece of red chili pepper stuck in between our teeth! Usually I would go off campus to have my breakfast but for the past 2 days in a row I found myself voluntarily walking to the café. I just hope that the operator will continue his enthusiasm throughout his contract. Only time will tell.


Nice skirting for the tables. Just hope that customers will not use 'em to wipe their hands
Even the columns are decorated!
The staff lounge
Check out that big mirror! I hope these sinks will not get clogged.
The look of a very satisfied customer...:)
Very practical, students don't have to stand in line waiting for someone to make their drink. All is readily available
Even the burger stalls look cheerful!

No comments: