Thursday, July 2, 2009

“Ramah Mesra” with Dato Seri Idris Jusuh

My friends Has, Aniz, and Kamal
Dato' Seri and I
En Halim Muda, Dato' Seri Idris Jusuh and .. (a person I don't know)

Wow, I got an invitation to have dinner at M.S. Garden Hotel last night! The occasion? To meet with Dato’ Seri Idris Jusuh, MARA Chairman. Six other staff from my college were also invited. The ceremony was supposed to start at 8pm. Luckily the College provided a transportation, otherwise, I would have a tough time being punctual because Magrib prayer is late these days. Anyway we all got there on time and we had a nice dinner. After the ceremony was over, everyone followed the guest of honor to the entrance of the Hotel to bid him good bye. As I stood there trying to take Dato Seri’s photo, he offered me to stand next to him and take our photo together! He asked a man who was standing nearby to snap the picture. What a night!

No comments: