Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Ray of Light…


21 Jan 2008 - By this time it was already 2 weeks passed without any concrete ideas of what to do. Suddenly, I bumped into one of my colleagues who happened to be in the same class as me, outside of my office. She looked so cheerful and told me that Harold Poong was on campus attending a workshop! It turned out to be that Harold is working in the same organization as us except that his office is with another branch campus in Bangi. So without a second thought I got Harold’s cellular telephone number and made an appointment to see him. He was very obliging and we met just before he went out for his dinner.

We sat and talked for about 30 minutes and he guided me on what needs to be done. Ahhhh…finally I began to see a ray of light coming through my window of thoughts…..

No comments: