Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What Has Gone Wrong?

5 March 2008 - I spent so many hours working (or more like playing) on my e-portfolio. I was so excited when I was able to insert music and changed the background of the pages. I also inserted the page effect (rising balloons and falling snow) as well as cursor effect (websclock). As soon as I finished amending anything, I would publish them right away in fear of losing my amendments. Before I finished for that particular day, I opened my site and everything was ok. Then the next morning I was very disappointed when my page effects and cursor effects were not displayed in front of the pages, instead they were hidden behind the pages. What could have gone wrong? How do I fix this problem? Why does it have to happen now when I have tons of assignment to do and not enough hours to do it all. Urggg… I need painkillers. My head is throbbing.

No comments: